How to Make a Website Free of Cost :
To Create a Website You have to learn HTML Scripting Language.
HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. It is a scripting language and it involves tags that is why it is scripting language i.e <html> </html>
Following is a template document that i have created for you to see how html works.
To create a html page you have to do following steps:
- Open Notepad or any other text editor.
- copy and paste the following code into the notepad.<!DOCTYPE html><html lang="en"><head><meta charset="UTF-8"><meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0"><meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="ie=edge"><title>Your First HTML Page</title></head><body><h1>This is the First HTML Page you have Created using HTML.</h1><p>To learn more about HTML stay tuned at our blog for next blog posts.</p></body></html>
- Now save the file but while saving the file select all files from the dropdown after the file name and save the file as index.html
- Now go where you have saved your file and double click it to open it you will see your default browser will open and you will see your first created html page.
- Play around with it change the text in the tags and see the change.
- To change the Code in the file Right Click the file you have created and open it with notepad.
- Edit the text as you want and save the file by clicking Ctrl + S .
Congratulations !! You have created your first html page.
Search more on google about html tags and use them to style web page more.
Thanks for Reading !!
Please Like and Comment !!