Just days after the federal government rolled out its budget for 2019-2020, Honda Atlas (Pakistan Limited (HACPL) has increased the prices of its cars by Rs.400,000 to Rs. 425,000.
HACPL has issued an official notification which is available with ProPakistani. The document blamed continuous devaluation of Pakistani currency for the move.
"Due to Pak Rupee devaluation and owing to its negative exchange rate, HACPL is compelled to increase the price of Honda cars," the notification read.
The revised prices of cars will be as follows:
- Civic Turbo Rs. 4,1999,000
- Civic 1.8L VTI CVT Rs. 3,599,000
- Civic 1.8L VT SR CVT Rs. 3,824,000
- City 1.3L MT Rs. 2,179,000
- City 1.3L AT Rs. 2,319,000
- City 1.5L MT Rs. 2,239,000
- City 1.5L AT Rs. 2,379,000
- City 1.5L Aspire MT Rs. 2,394,000
- City 1.L Aspire Rs. 2,554,000
- BR-V MT Rs. 2,589,000
- BR-V CVT Rs. 2,784,000