There are several factors that can cause darker skin on the hands and feet, including dirt, medications, environmental and chemical factors, infections and exposure to the sun's damaging rays. Several beauty and cosmetics companies make skin lightening treatments, which can often be found in drug stores. However, there are also numerous foods that can be applied topically to help lighten the skin, so you don't have to go any farther than your kitchen to find the ingredients for skin lightening remedies. it's important to remember, though, that the best way to keep your skin healthy and radiant is by eating a healthy and balanced diet, exercising regularly, leading a healthy lifestyle, and taking care of your skin.
Yogurt For Hands and Feet:
- Moisturizing Hand Soak: your homemade manicure can be intensely moisturizing if you soak your cuticles(and as much of your hands as you want).
- To lighten the skin on your hands and feet, clean your skin daily with a mild soap, since clogged pores will make your skin look darker, and follow up with a moisturizer. You can also try applying a thin layer of plain yogurt to your hands and feet before bed and leaving it on for 5-10 minutes.
- It's Rich in important Nutrients. Yogurt contains some of nearly every nutrient that your body needs.
- Yogurt also contains lactic acid which has bleaching properties.
- When applied on the skin, yogurt helps to remove dark and dead cells.
- Applying plain yogurt on the face and other parts of the skin which has been darkened is very helpful in skin whitening.
- 2 tbsp organic rose water
- 1 tbsp local yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- Add rose water in a bowl, yogurt, and honey mix well. Apply to the hands and feet and leave it for 20 minutes, that rinse with warm water. Use 2-3 times per week for best results.
The best choice for decreasing the level of melanin is tomatoes, causing the skin to be whitened. Most effective this ingredient is for suntanned areas.
- All you'll need is tomato juice and buttermilk. Mix both in a ratio of 1:2 and then put the paste over hands and feet using cotton bud or tissue.
- Let the mask rest over the skin for about 40 minutes and then rinse clean.
Gram Flour with Rose water:
Gram flour is a often included in skin related remedies as it brightness the tone through the constant use of it.
- Mix up 4 tbsp of gram flour with rose water and water making a nice masking paste.
- And then apply it.
- Let the mask dry hands and feet and then wash it. For good results, do the same twice a week.
Lemon Juice With Cucumber Juice
Lemon is an excellent bleaching agent and is perfect for brightening up the skin tone.
Mix up cucumber and lemon juice and smear it on your hands and feet to go to the fairer tone.
Orange peel works wonders with its vitamin C and bleaching agent's qualities. Combined with milk its advantages get multiplied and so it is used as a remedy for dark Hands and feet to make an even and brighter skin tone.
- What you'll need to do is to grind and make a powder of dried orange peel .
- Add raw milk to it making a paste and put it over your darken areas for at least 20 minutes and then wash it off.